The Sandy Adventurer Club exists to help children develop spiritually, physically, mentally, and socially. The Club involves children in grades K-5 and their parents. Parental involvement provides opportunities for parents to participate in the learning experience.
What is the Adventurer curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others,
- to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.